Frequently Asked Questions
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
Do I need to make an appointment to try on wedding dresses?
- Yes, to ensure that you receive the best experience we ask that you make an appointment ahead of time to come try on bridal gowns that way we can set you up with a time that a bridal consultant can assist you for the full time.
How do I make an appointment?
- You can request an appointment right here on our website! If you're ready to book now, please click here:
Can I cancel my appointment?
- Yes as long as your appointment is cancelled 48 hours before your scheduled time you can cancel without any fees.
Can I complete my entire look in one appointment?
- Absolutely! Our stylists would love to assist you in finding everything from your shoes to your veil!
Why do you take my credit card to make certain appointments?
- Bridal appointments require a card on file when scheduling to ensure that valuable appointment times are not booked with no intention of attending. Bridesmaid appointments require a $50 deposit upon booking that is returned upon purchase, this ensures (once again) valuable appointment times are not booked with no intention of attending.
How do I find out if a dress I love on the website is available in store for my appointment?
- You can check our “in store availability” here on our website or call our store during regular business hours!
What if I don’t say YES to the dress at my first appointment? How do I make another appointment?
- Not a problem, here at Sara Loree’s we understand it is a big decision and you may need a second appointment to really be sure you’ve found THE ONE. You can schedule a follow up appointment with your consultant at the end of your first one or come back to our website to request an appointment here.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Bring any accessories or shoes you may already have picked out for your big day along with a strapless bra if you choose to wear one and comfortable underwear/shapewear.
Who should I bring to my appointment?
- Regular appointments allow up to three people with no one under the age of 12 to accompany a bride, we recommend bringing the ones whose opinions you value the most. If you wish to bring more than 3 or anyone under 12 you can request a private Luxe Appointment here: https://www.lorees-bridal.com/luxe-appointment-page
May I take pictures of the gowns while I try them on?
- Of course! Take as many pictures as necessary of your favorites!
What dress sizes are available to be tried on in store?
- We carry various sizes in store ranging from a size 4 to 34!
When should I start shopping for a wedding dress?
- The best time to start looking is 6-8 months out from your wedding to be able to allow enough time for shipping and alterations. However, we do have the option to sell off the rack as well as purchase dresses hanging in stock from our designers.
How often do you get new dresses?
- We receive new dresses all the time and are always updating our stock!
What are the price ranges for dresses in store?
- Our prices range from $800-$3000 with the majority of our gowns falling between $1500-$2100
How do you determine which size I will purchase?
- Our consultants will take all the measurements needed to get the best fit when ordering your gown.
Can I customize my wedding dress? Example: Add sleeves?
- We have a variety of dresses and designers that will have custom options, keep in mind this will add some cost as well as time on to the arrival of your gown.
HELP! I’m getting married in less than 4 months is it too late to get a dress?
- Not at all! We always have dresses available for purchase right off the rack and can also rush orders when available!
How do I pay for my dress?
- We require a 60% deposit to be paid at the time of purchase and once your dress arrives you have 60 days to pay the remaining balance of the order.
Will I pay sales tax on my dress?
- Yes we are required to charge tax on our gowns.
Do you offer military discounts?
- Yes! Military receive 10% off of purchases.
How much do you charge for wedding gown preservation?
- Preservation costs start at $225 with options to customize for additional fees.
How should I store the gown after my wedding before it is preserved?
- We recommend keeping your bridal gown in your garment bag in a cool dry room until you are able to bring it in to us for preservation.